Friday 18 September 2015

September Kraft Plus challenge

The September 'Tri Hard' challenge over at Kraft Plus Challenges is an awesome one. Combining our love of all things kraft with a fantastic sketch by The Nifty Pixel, it is sure to inspire you! The triangle theme from this year's E2C provided the perfect theme for my hybrid page.


I've used an Ali Edwards digital stamp along with a Just Jaimee mist/paint element and, after planning where they were going to be positioned, printed them directly onto my paper.

Digital materials: Ali Edwards 'What today looked like'; Just Jaimee Dec Storyteller
The little triangles (which I have been hoarding) were from our E2C goodie bags :)  There are also a couple of acrylic triangles from Pink Paislee's Citrus Bliss ephemera pack.


The photo booth provided hours of entertainment. I have never laughed my way through complete days like I did in Port Lincoln. Special people, special place.


The sketch is below. Check out Emma's incredible work by heading to her blog and if you're a digi scrapper or enjoy dabbling with digital, you can grab the free template while you're there, which can be used for the challenge!


Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Chantalle, what a talented bunch in photos. I love the subtle background and then all the elements on top.

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!