Sunday 12 October 2014

A witch and her little monsters

Those who know me, know how much I LOVE Halloween. Thankfully it is gaining momentum in Australia so I don't feel like the only crazy in the street, decorating my house and dressing up!

The gorgeous colours and fun critters in the Frankie and Friends collection from Simple Stories are perfect for my snaps from the annual parties we have at my place on All Hallows Eve!
That 4x6 card could not be more perfect for this pic! I have hand stitched the detail in the laces for a bit of fun.
The main photo opens to reveal another picture and some journalling.
 All of our favourite things to do on Halloween! Dressing up is my best :)

Jazz up a simple dot pattern with rhinestones! I have dotted various sizes in complementary colours and given a couple a bit of gloss and depth with Glossy Accents.
Thanks so much for popping in. I will be back tomorrow with some info on a fun challenge that I hope you might have time for!

4 comments:

  1. fabulous page (snap again lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in via the e2c blog hop. I love this story and the use of colour xx can't wait to meet you next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!