Sunday 29 December 2013

Wonderful, thanks, happy day...

I've been sitting on this layout for a while, as it used a Bo Bunny paper that I was worried was going to set off alarm bells for those on the 'Master' trail, (hehe) so I kept it aside, along with my secret...

Heidi Swapp has the best handwriting in the business! (Mildly obsessed with it at the moment) along with Pink Paislee 'Hey Kid' ephemera and HS Mixed Company confetti rub ons. One of my fave Greatest View flair finishes it off nicely.


The paper was super busy, so I toned it down a touch with a smattering of gesso and ran a Glitz roller doodle through it while wet for some texture.




Thank you again, to everyone who has sent well wishes on the various channels, your support means the world to me!

To those of you sweltering in and around Brisbane today - keep cool! I reckon we are going to go and take advantage of the Cinema air conditioning!

11 comments:

  1. such a beautiful LO!!! AND I agree 100% with the handwriting evaluation! awesome work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love it and the photos are such fun, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layout is gorgeous!!! Hope you had a good Christmas... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout!! Happy New Year!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome LO and yes I agree, love that font. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool. I am in love with Heidi's handwriting too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin the subtle texture you have created

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! what a great LO with this paper! Love this paper and love your creation on it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, sweet page, with a funky and fresh design! Fabulous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehe all I can say is I bet there are a lot of laughs in your house. A lot. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!