Wednesday 27 February 2013

So Fresh


As you know, we are having a little 'Style it Up' week over at Greatest View. Loads of inspiration and a fab Freebie too! I've used this month's February 15th sketch at Stuck?! for my layout




I've used the 'Fresh Style' badge set along with the co-ordinating tag set which you can download from the Greatest View site here!


I snipped off the top of the Pink Paislee tag and made a tab with some yellow Chevron ribbon. The 'beautiful' title was cut with my Silhouette




































I've also used a little Imaginarium Designs birdie chippy which I misted with Jeni B Bleu Shimmerz Vibes & Gold Lame Color Shine























Products used: Crate DIY paper 'Artistry', Glitz Design Unchartered Waters 6x6, Pink Paislee Portfolio Ephemera, Ribbon, Pebbles mini pegs, Crate DIY shop stickers, Greatest View journaling tags & Fresh Style badge set, Stamp it stamp, ID bird chipboard shape, vellun, Color shine, Hambly washi, Prima resist mistable canvass tags

I want to make mention of this gorgeous feather tutorial I came across on Instagram the other day. Riikka is on the Paper Stories DT and she shows you how to make some amazing washi feathers on her blog

Till next time!


4 comments:

  1. This is just perfect CHantalle, its suits ERins personality to a T, I adore your design on this one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute....love the layering and that sweet photo! So simply, stunning!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful page. Love how you used the GV goodies :).

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!