Friday 30 November 2012

Hip Hip Hooray - It's Friday!

These last few weeks have been crazy! With the end of the year fast approaching, it seems my tiny little post-it note reminders are just not cutting the mustard anymore!

Today is especially exciting because I can finally reveal that I will be joining some fabulously talented designers on the Once Upon a Sketch DT! Yay! This is my first DT and I'm so honoured and thrilled to have been selected. Really looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

Here's a little sneaky peek of my first sketch for the team which will be revealed tomorrow on the blog... Very exciting!

























Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! You will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo that is very exciting, congratulations :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team :) so glad to have you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Well hello there!